The Pennsylvania Bar Institute is looking for CLE Presenters!
The Business Law Institute will be held at PBI’s conference center in Philadelphia on Nov. 15 and Nov. 16 from 8:30 am to 4:15 pm (both days). This program covers a variety of corporate, employment law and technology topics of interest to in-house counsel, governmental attorneys and those representing both small and large corporations.
PBI is currently looking for presenters on three topic areas (listed below):
- Pennsylvania Legislative Update, Nov. 15, 11:10 am to 12:10 pm
- Board Minutes and Board Communications, Nov. 16, 2:05 pm to 3:05 pm
- Post Mortem of a Business Collapse, Nov. 16, 3:15 pm to 4:15 pm
For more information, please contact HBA of PA President Priscilla Jimenez directly.
The Philadelphia Bar Association's
Criminal Justice Section
is looking for CLE faculty and course planners!
In an effort to staff their CLE program with a more inclusive and diverse group of professionals, the Philadelphia Bar Association is soliciting course planners and faculty for the following CLEs:
- Advanced Technology in Criminal Investigations (i.e. Stingrays, cell tower triangulation, the usage of third-party subpoenas);
- The Effective and Respectful Representation of LGBTQ Defendants, Complainants, and Witnesses in the Criminal Justice Process (including media attention associated with high-profile cases involving same).;
- Appeals 101 (for the new practitioner);
- Building A Book of Business For Criminal Defense Lawyers (Ethics-focused CLE on the ways to become a "rainmaker" as a criminal-defense attorney w/o breaking the rules of professional conduct);
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in presenting or planning one of the above CLEs.